Thursday, February 3, 2011

let's talk

No really, when I ask a question in one of my posts, I would LOVE to hear some comments - that's why I'm askin'! So bear with me. I have played with my settings (let's keep it clean, people) and I think I have made it incredibly easy to comment now. Just select "name" and leave a name, any name actually works. You don't have to leave an url. That's it. If this doesn't work, email me and let me know!!!! for those of you who might be reading this who have my email:)

Just as a refresher, I am not JUST writing this blog for my own entertainment, or because I'm avoiding doing the laundry. I have gotten tired of asking the walls my questions and getting no feedback. Plus talking to myself constantly has got the kids a little concerned for the state of my mental health. I know that lots of you must read my posts and think "oh this is what I do." or "boy she is just really dumb, hasn't she heard of doing THIS?"

Any of you out there who know me personally know that I love to talk...but I am also ready to listen!!!!
So have at her - or me, whatever, you know what I'm saying. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I love your blog, but I am so new to this it has taken me 2 days to figure out how to leave a comment, maybe I'm not alone in this? I asked my girl about clothes and it never even crosses her mind what to wear, as long as she doesn't feel the tags, any rough edges and her pants tuck nicely in her boots. She's too busy dreaming I think. My youngest changes outfits at least 3x per day. Some of us are just born fashionistas : )

    ReplyDelete